This General Dentistry and Oral Surgery practice is the Company’s proud flagship office. Originally opened in 1979 by our founder, Gary Damore. Since its opening, this fully digital facility has been expanded several times and now offers 9 fully equipped operatories. Also located here is our full service denture laboratory. This office is conveniently located on Penn Ave. in the heart of beautiful Wyomissing, PA.
1425 Penn Ave
Wyomissing, PA 19610